Tuesday 22 February 2011

Our Family is a Little Different

Our family is a little different, we are living with Autism. 


Meet our Madison

So life at our place is full of chaos, drama, lots of fun, happiness, heart ache and most of all adventure. The adventure part it does have a double meaning to us. Meaning, adventure can go either way, really really good or really really bad. You'll see what I mean!

This is a place were I can talk about our crazy, chaotic life. Where we are at now and where we have been in the past and where we want to be in the future. A place to share in all those life changing experiences and how we learn from the choice we make.

I want to make big changes to the madness & mayhem. I want a simple life, a frugal life in so many different ways and this is a way for me to share my journey, our journey where ever that takes us. So who ever wants to listen and come along for the ride, I welcome you …..

I’m on my way to finding that little bit of calm amongst our different kind of chaos.

  
Meet our Jaimee

Beautiful !



Ad & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment